[labnetwork] Cleanroom Seminar

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 25 11:23:28 EST 2015

I will be doing a four-hour workshop on cleanrooms at Purdue on March 26, 2015, from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. If you have an interest, please contact Jaime Turner jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu> to register. For universities and non-profit organizations, the workshop is free of charge. For companies, a $250 per person donation is requested. I've attached a flyer to this email.

John

John R. Weaver
Strategic Facilities Officer
Birck Nanotechnology Center