[labnetwork] Heidelberg DWL2000 owner

Garry J. Bordonaro bordonaro at cnf.cornell.edu
Wed Jan 28 16:50:33 EST 2015

We have owned one of these tools for almost 5 years.  We have also owned a
DWL66, and a DWL66fs, the latter of which we still have.  The 2000 has been
giving us very good results.  We have seen a few problems with the solid
state laser with age, but it generally has been a good tool.  We can write
any mask we need in ~2 hours max using the nominal 0.7um write head.  There
are iso/dense bias issues, particularly with smaller features, but that is
expected.  Precision and accuracy of the stage are very good.

Garry J. Bordonaro
Microlithographic Engineer
Cornell NanoScale Facility
250 Duffield Hall