[labnetwork] Coral software

Vito Logiudice vito.logiudice at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 29 17:27:05 EDT 2015

Hi Niel,

If it can help, our experience with Badger over the past 1.5 years has been excellent. We had originally planned to implement Coral but due to varying opinions within the IT group responsible for implementing the platform here, we decided to opt for Badger about two years ago and have never looked back. We have about 50 tools plus another 15 or so tools in another lab running on the platform with over 100 users. We’re now in the process of implementing physical interlocks and support has been excellent all around.

Best regards,
Vito
--
Vito Logiudice  P.Eng.