[labnetwork] help on MVD100

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 18 00:08:54 EDT 2015

Xiaojin:

Let me start by saying that I know nothing about the MVD100 from Applied
microstructure.  However, for what you are asking, that may not matter ...

This appears to be a system that is mounted on a top and bottom DIN rail
... although it it hard to tell for certain from the picture. I think
that you are asking how to remove the AC/DC converter from the row of
devices on the lower DIN rail and then later replace it. Do I have that
right?

If so, I think that I can help ... but, I should ask you to confirm that
before either wasting your time or that of the other members of this
community.

Are you asking how to remove components from DIN rail (also known as top
hat rail)?

Thanks,

John