[labnetwork] Problem with a Dektak XT profiler

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Fri Jun 26 00:48:56 EDT 2015

Dear all,

We have a problem with our Dektak XT surface profiler: when we click on "Tower Down" the stylus goes down, touch the sample and shortly after it goes all the way up. Hence no measurements can be performed.
We had a service visit but the problem is not yet solved.

Has anyone encounter a similar problem? If yes, how was it solved?

Thanks,
Fouad Karouta

Manager ANFF ACT Node
Australian National Fabrication Facility
Research School of Physics and Engineering
Australian National University
ACT 0200, Canberra, Australia
Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
Mob: + 61 451 046 412