[labnetwork] Job opening in Louisiana - cleanroom manager

Niel Crews ncrews at latech.edu
Mon Mar 23 17:11:58 EDT 2015

We are looking to hire an Associate Director of Operations to oversee
our cleanroom operations and equipment. Of course we are flexible, but I
envision the ideal candidate to be a US citizen, maybe 5 years out of a
M.S. degree in some engineering field, and currently working as a
cleanroom technician/engineer in industry or a larger university
facility. The link to the job listing is:
https://www.tinytechjobs.com/cgi-bin/details?job_id=1703. I also take
email inquiries directly at ncrews at latech.edu

Thanks,
Niel Crews
Director, Institute for Micromanufacturing
Louisiana Tech University