[labnetwork] Automated Emergency shutoff valve

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Thu May 14 16:14:44 EDT 2015

Matthieu,

are you using gas cabinets to house your HPM cylinders?  If so, why
wouldn't you use the shutoffs in the cabinets to perform this functionality?

DennisSchweiger
University of Michigan/LNF

734.647.2055 Ofc

"People can be divided into 3 groups - those that make things happen, those
that watch things happen, and those that wonder what happened."  Within
which group do you belong?