[labnetwork] Community help requested

Bob Henderson bob.henderson at etchedintimeinc.com
Fri May 22 17:54:30 EDT 2015

I have 2 items I would like to present to the labnetwork community. The
first item is a Japanese company who has developed a very sophisticated
spray process tool for lift-off techniques <.5 micron that is looking for a
university site who is involved in processes that require critical lift-off
after metal depositions for groups that are working in the sub-.5 micron
area. They have a manual system that can accommodate 2" up to 6" round
substrates and can also process pieces easily. They would like to donate
this system to a university setting and in exchange be able to access the
system on occasion for running demonstrations for their customers in the
industry. Waste products are collected for easy disposal so the facilities
cost which would be the responsibility of the university should be minimal.
If there is an interest please email me and I will direct you to the
American representative here in Arizona.

The second item has to do with spin on glass. I am moving my operation next
to a company that is supplying quality spin on glass for a variety of
semiconductor companies. Not being familiar with various applications that
require spin-on glass I was hoping the group could check with their various
departments to see what is new for this type of material. Again, please
email me if there is interest. Thanks Bob Henderson, Etched In Time