[labnetwork] Suggestions for interlocking mask aligners

Hiren Trada hirent at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:16:33 EDT 2015

Windows laptops can be configured to remain operational with the lid closed.

In Windows 7, click on the battery icon in the task bar and select 'More
Power Options'.

In the window that opens up, on the left, there is an option, 'Choose what
closing the lid does'.

Click on this link and select, 'Do nothing' from the drop-down boxes.

Click 'Apply', then 'Ok'.

You should be set.

Hiren Trada, Ph.D.

University of Louisville