[labnetwork] Suggestions for interlocking mask aligners

Ryan Taylor ryant at nanofab.utah.edu
Thu Oct 29 12:46:07 EDT 2015

Speaking of software solutions, we developed a simple screen lock for
our lab to integrate with the coral lab management software, though it
could be adopted to other systems without much effort.  It runs a coral
client in the foreground and only allows access to that client -- no
other software, until the instrument is enabled in coral.  The
screenlock can be controlled remotely with a web interface.  There is
also a local override by password for administrators.  Attached are
screenshots of the screenlock and the web interface.

Thanks,
Ryan