[labnetwork] Cameras in cleanroom

Stuart Pearce stuart.pearce at huawei.com
Fri Sep 18 08:45:36 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I've just had cameras installed in our cleanroom as we have had a couple of incidents with acids.  I'm interested how many other cleanrooms have them installed and whether or not you have experienced backlash from doing so.

I hope to hear your views.

Thanks, Stuart

__________________
Dr Stuart Pearce
Senior Process Engineer and Cleanroom Manager
CIP Technologies (Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd)
Office:   +44 (0) 147 366 3153
Mobile:  +44 (0) 798 028 5288
Email:    stuart.pearce at huawei.com<mailto:stuart.pearce at huawei.com>
Web:      www.ciphotonics.com<http://www.ciphotonics.com/>

[cid:image007.jpg at 01CD52EB.AD060EE0]

CIP Technologies is the trading name of The Centre for Integrated Photonics Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd.
Registered Office: - Phoenix House, Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, Suffolk IP5 3RE.
Registered in England no. 4905488

This E-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it.