[labnetwork] Sr. Researcher Seeking Laboratory Support Opportunity

Dean A Sutter dean.sutter at ien.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 23 14:58:13 EDT 2015

Hello Network,

I don't normally post job requests on this network that I get from
folks, however, I know of a sr. research individual in the Atl area,
looking to relocate, with the skill set listed below. I also know how
difficult it is to find trained folks. So, if any interest, send me an
email and I will connect.

Bioelectronics/Microelectronics

Demonstrated the following prototype construction, low cost, fast and
simple fabrication methods that can be scaled easily and transferred to
the industrial world for next generation smart devices.

  * Nanobiosensors -ZnO nanowire based biosensor
  * 3-D ICs Technologies: TSVs filled with metal/metal
    composite/conducting polymers
  * Nanointerconnects - Reactive Nanobonding
  * Nanoparticles based High density capacitors
  * Nanocomposite Thermal Interface Materials (TIM) –Test Structures
  * Nano Magneto-Dielectric Antennas
  * Electrospun linear nanoscaffolds for neuroengineering
  * Microbial Fuel Cells : CNTs functionalized working electrode with
    bacteria/encapsulated enzyme

*
Bioelectronic /Chem/fabrication Skills
*

  * Surface modification and Biofunctionalization for biosensors
    fabrication.
  * Synthesis and encapsulation of metallic and non-metallic
    nanoparticles.-- formagnetic dielectric antenna fabrication
  * Co-synthesis and nanocomposite preparation -- for Thermal Interface
    application.
  * Synthesis of variety of metallic nanoparticles sol-gel systems-- for
    Fine Pitch Flip Chip Packaging
    with metal based interconnections.
  * Metallic nanopaste preparation and nanopaste based devices
    fabrication by printing.
  * Surface polishing
  * Extensive working experience in Clean-room
  * Mask based Micro Lithography.
  * Mask less Lithography
  * Nanomaterials printing
  * Electroplating
  * Electroless plating
  * Sputtering, TEM, SEM, XRD and other tools used.
  * Reliability testing((Accelerated Testing, Thermal Testing,
    Temperature Testing ,Airflow Testing, Humidity Testing,
    Environmental Testing and other testing)
  * Electrical measurements
  * Magnetic measurements using toroid structures for fabrication of
    Nano Magneto-Dielectric Antennas

--
Dean A. Sutter
Associate Director,