[labnetwork] looking for some references

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Fri Apr 1 14:54:40 EDT 2016

HI,

This group was very helpful when Draper purchased a DRIE tool last year. I would like to tap your collective opinions on a new topic Mask Aligners.

We have narrowed our search down to Suss vs Neutronix/Quintel. I am looking for feedback on spare parts and out of warranty service. Process wish the tools are very similar.

Rick

Draper
Principal  Member of the Technical Staff
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com
W 617-258-3420
C 508-930-3461

Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.