[labnetwork] Lab Manager/Director

Steve Scoggin stevescoggin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:56:33 EDT 2016

Greetings Lab Workers

In the past I have seen messages on this sight for folks seeking to fill various positions at their sites. I have a colleague that I would like to try and assist in finding an academic or goV lab position. He was recently laid off from industry(fab house)with 25 + years experience. I don't know of anyone with my past 40 years of fab experience, that comes close to his resume in terms of diversity. If anyone knows of or is looking for someone please let me know, this guy is a difference maker at any level.

Best,

SS