[labnetwork] Wyko/Veeco/Bruker NT1100 optical profiler

John Lee sang-joon.lee at sjsu.edu
Fri Apr 29 14:50:38 EDT 2016

We have a similar generation NT1000 that we recently inherited and manged
to get minimally up and running. However we too would be interested in
legacy support information for Wyko profilers.

Bernd,
We can follow up with each other by direct email about specifics for the
NT1000 and NT1100 in particular.

-John
Sang-Joon (John) Lee, Professor
Mechanical Engineering, San José State University
One Washington Square, San José, CA 95192-0087
408-924-7167 | sang-joon.lee at sjsu.edu
http://www.sjsu.edu/people/sang-joon.lee/

All,

We have a Wyko/Veeco/Bruker NT1100 optical profiler which Bruker no longer
supports.  Does anyone know of a third party that can provide parts and/or
provide service?

Thanks a lot for any help you might be able to provide.

Bernd

Bernd Fruhberger, PhD

Technical Director, Nano3 Cleanroom Facility

UCSD Calit2

M/C0436

9500 Gilman Drive

La Jolla, CA  92093-0436