[labnetwork] Micro fabrication modeling software tools

Shivakumar Bhaskaran bshiva at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 19 16:55:54 EST 2016

Try nanohub.org. It has lots of resources for simulation and literature/slides for process that you are looking for.
I have used Silvaco-Athena software during my courses, that was a while ago, not sure what is the current trend.

-Shiva

Shivakumar Bhaskaran, Ph.D.,
Research and Development Scientist and Engineer,
National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI),
Stanford University, 348 Via Pueblo, Spilker Building,Room 004, Stanford, CA 94305.