[labnetwork] FREE short course at UML in Partnership with Kurt J. Lesker

Ferraguto, Thomas Thomas_Ferraguto at uml.edu
Mon Feb 22 13:30:38 EST 2016

Colleagues,

We're hosting  a free short course in vacuum with a hands on leak detection portion (at the end of the day in the clean room)  March 16th , 2016.

The main course is free , the break out session in the cleanroom requires  you  to become a registered user and pay for entry . (Industry rate is $32 day)

The day includes lunch and refreshments.

If you'd like to participate let me know. See the attached cut sheet from our friends at Kurt J. Lesker.

Thomas S. Ferraguto
Saab ETIC Nanofabrication Laboratory Director
University of Massachusetts Lowell
1 University Avenue
Lowell MA 01854-5120
978-934-1809 land