[labnetwork] Foggy residue after oxygen plasma etch of polyimide

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Wed Jul 27 22:23:44 EDT 2016

Hi Vivian,

In the past we did etch polyimide in O2/CF4 plasma though the CF4/O2 ratio was like 10% but I believe a good removal of the polyimide requires some fluorine.

Hope this helps,
Fouad Karouta

Manager ANFF ACT Node
Australian National Fabrication Facility
Research School of Physics and Engineering
L. Huxley Building (#56), Mills Road, Room 4.02
Australian National University
ACT 0200, Canberra, Australia
Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
Mob: + 61 451 046 412