[labnetwork] seeking X-ray reflectometry capability

John D Shott shott at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 22 21:28:18 EDT 2016

Fred:

While I personally know nothing about X-ray Reflectivity, the Stanford Nanocharacterization Lab has a couple of diffractimeters that have a reflectivity package on them.

Here is the link

http://web.stanford.edu/group/glam/xlab/Main.htm

On that page there is contact information for Arturas Vaillonis who is the expert on those tools and should be able to tell you if he can help you with your measurements.

Good luck,

John

Sent from my iPhone