[labnetwork] seeking X-ray reflectometry capability

Mac Hathaway hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 23 09:07:06 EDT 2016

Hi Fred,

This is Mac, at Harvard CNS.  We don't have this capability at CNS, but
there is another XRD center across the street that is available.  I
don't know if they do remote work (i.e. I think you have to be there in
person).

However, I'm pretty sure most XRD (X-Ray Diffraction) systems are able
to XRR as well, so you might check around your campus/area for one of
those...

Mac

Mac Hathaway

Senior Process and Systems Engineer