[labnetwork] Cleanroom near Univ. of Connecticut

Mariusz Martyniuk mariusz.martyniuk at uwa.edu.au
Thu May 19 09:15:24 EDT 2016

Definitely not the closest solution, but the one with most beautiful beaches and significant MEMS expertise... Western Australia.

Cheers,
Marius

Ps. Apologies but I was not able to resist and not to respond to this this post. There are realistic avenues to secure funding for up to 6 month visits and use of our facilities.