[labnetwork] ALD TEMAHf precursor and pump oil loss

Elena Cianci elena.cianci at mdm.imm.cnr.it
Mon Nov 21 16:37:16 EST 2016

Dear Mac,
thank you for your suggestions.

The pump has been installed on last July and the chamber pressure with
20 sccm N2 flow is 0.25Torr.

We do not have any trap on the pump, I will look for the oil mist trap
you mention and i will check the exhaust. Do oxide powders in the oil
change the oil appearance?

HfO2 deposition temperature is 175°C, and I tried longer purge time to
improve material properties, but it didn't work. I will check the film
chemical composition by ToFSIMS in the next days.

Elena