[labnetwork] MDA System 16 service

Chris Malocsay chris at malocsay.com
Thu Sep 1 11:14:31 EDT 2016

Hi Michael; I agree with John on his point number 2.  Even a low 24V power
supply can cause electronic malfunctions.  They are easily replaceable.
Chris

Chris Malocsay
510-506-5894

Please Join us at the following upcoming events.

Aug 28th- Sept 1st. SPIE Optics + Photonics in San Diego, CA
<http://spie.org/conferences-and-exhibitions/optics-and-photonics/exhibition>