[labnetwork] XRR mapping services

Luciani, Vincent (Fed) Vincent.Luciani at nist.gov
Wed Apr 5 21:03:24 EDT 2017

Hello Mathieu,

We have the Rigaku SmartLab system.  You can find details here: https://www.nist.gov/laboratories/tools-instruments/nanofab-tool-rigaku-smartlab-x-ray-diffraction

[https://www.nist.gov/sites/default/files/styles/480_x_480_limit/public/images/cnst/nanofab/rigaku_smartlab_1.jpg?itok=MYGx7Ls0]<https://www.nist.gov/laboratories/tools-instruments/nanofab-tool-rigaku-smartlab-x-ray-diffraction>

NanoFab Tool: Rigaku SmartLab X-Ray Diffraction | NIST<https://www.nist.gov/laboratories/tools-instruments/nanofab-tool-rigaku-smartlab-x-ray-diffraction>
www.nist.gov
The Rigaku SmartLab X-ray diffraction system (XRD) is a fully automated, modular system for advanced x-ray diffraction measurements on a wide range of materials ...

I am also copying Dr. Kerry Siebein who is our XRD/XRR expert.  Feel free to contact her directly with any questions.

Best,

Vince