[labnetwork] Blisters on PMMA resists

Mark Giulio Chiappa mark.chiappa at ntnu.no
Thu Apr 6 13:37:19 EDT 2017

Hi Shiva,

I agree it's probably a thermal issue. When we had the same issue we experimented with PMMA from different batches, baking times and temps as well as thermally conductive mounts (mung etc) to no avail. Interestingly we solved the issue by increasing the deposition rate.

So it seems there is no definite answer I suppose it is dependant in the distance between source an substrate. I don't remember how much we experimented with wait times but that sounds like a good idea.

Kind regards
Mark.

Sent from my iPhone