[labnetwork] Perspectives on equipment management software

Luciani, Vincent (Fed) Vincent.Luciani at nist.gov
Fri Apr 14 13:32:46 EDT 2017

Hello Adam and LabNetwork,

Here at CNST we have written our own program called NEMO (NanoFab Equipment Management Operation).   Staff and users are very pleased with it.  It was written with Python and uses Django (a high-level Python Web framework).  We are currently working on packaging it to make it available to others but release is still months away.   I’ll post updates on this network as we get closer to release.  If you would like more details let me know and I will add you to our mailing list.

Thanks,
Vince

Vincent K. Luciani
NanoFab Manager