[labnetwork] Metamaterials deposition - Ag and SiO2

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Tue Aug 1 19:32:54 EDT 2017

Dear Esta,

I agree with Aimee as you don't want to introduce oxygen in an e-beam evaporator dedicated for metals.

As to the SiO2/Ag stack I believe this can be done in a sputter system if the system can have both metals and oxides. We do have a sputter system we use for all types of materials.

Regards, Fouad

Manager ANFF ACT Node
Australian National Fabrication Facility
Research School of Physics and Engineering
L. Huxley Building (#56), Mills Road, Room 4.02
Australian National University
ACT 0200, Canberra, Australia
Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
Mob: + 61 451 046 412