[labnetwork] Fw: Implementing Lock-out/Logins on AJA Phase II J sputter system

Mark Hofheins mhofheins at unm.edu
Thu Aug 17 10:02:04 EDT 2017

Mark Hofheins

mhofheins at unm.edu<mailto:mhofheins at unm.edu>

505-710-3527

Micro Electronics Technician

Manufacturing Engineering

University of New Mexico MTTC

800 Bradbury S.E.  Suit 235

Albuquerque, New Mexico

87106-4346

________________________________
From: Mark Hofheins
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:46 AM
To: labnetwork-bounces at mtl.mit.edu
Subject: Implementing Lock-out/Logins on AJA Phase II J sputter system

Hello all,

We have an AJA Phase II J sputter tool that we need to implement our "Login" system on.

The system allows for  a open /closed circuit at 24v or 115v.

Most all of the sputter system is 230v. I do not want to have to power up the computer each time for someone to login and be able to use the tool.

At this point I believe that my best option is to have an electronic valve in the main plasma gas line as all gasses are routed through a single line.

I am looking for suggestions if anyone has a similar system in place on an AJA.

Thank you,