[labnetwork] EBeam Lithography on Glass substrates

Price, Aimee price.798 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 23 18:03:53 EDT 2017

Sputtering is ok as is thermal evaporation.  Ebeam evaporation tends to expose your resist (I believe it is the x-rays generated not the electrons).  We sputter Al and have in the past (hopefully will again soon) thermally evaporated Au on top.  I need both a conductive and reflective layer, so just using conductive polymers is an issue if the sample is transparent (glass, SiC, sapphire, etc.).

Hope that helps.

Aimee