[labnetwork] Inventory Management System

Jacob Trevino Jacob.Trevino at asrc.cuny.edu
Thu Aug 24 08:44:23 EDT 2017

Hello All,

I’m curious to know what people are using for inventory management in your respective facilities. I’m sure the responses will be quite diverse. I can image many people are either using an Excel sheet or maybe something built into their lab management software. We utilize Badger LMS here and it has inventory capabilities; however, it is a bit cumbersome. I was hoping someone has found something that integrates well with mobile devices, maybe app driven. As we have grown our facility, inventory management has become a more complex beast. Also, I’d be curious who manages your inventory. Do you have a dedicated person or is it a team effort? Is it staff driven or do your users participate in any way?

Happy new academic year to all!

Best regards,
Jacob

--
Jacob Trevino, PhD
NanoFabrication Facility Director |Research Associate Professor
212-413-3310 | jacob.trevino at asrc.cuny.edu
http://www.trevinolab.com/| http://nanofab.asrc.cuny.edu/
NanoFab Blogsite: https://www.nanonotes.org/
Twitter: @JTrevinoNano | @ASRCNanoFab