[labnetwork] Table top RTP oven

Leif Johansen lej at danchip.dtu.dk
Wed Aug 30 03:06:55 EDT 2017

Hello Mathilde,

I know that several labs use AG Associates Heatpulse (http://www.ag-rtp.com/). I do believe that MC2 in Gotenburg, Sweden has two. Try asking them about their experiences. We had such a system in our lab more than 15 years ago. It draws a lot of current but is a good little R&D tool.

Jipelec also manufactures table-top RTPs (http://semco-tech.com/jetfirst). We have an older version that is cooled by CDA, so it makes quite a bit of noise. However, nowadays I think they are water cooled.

ATV Technologie GmbH (https://www.atv-tech.com/) manufactures table-top vacuum solder reflow ovens. I have worked with those systems. Nice for R&D and small-scale production.

Best regards,

Leif

Leif S. Johansen