[labnetwork] Two SEM/EBLs set up in the same room : comments

Palard, Marylene marylene at mer.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 19 15:04:34 EST 2017

Dear Lab Managers
E-beam photolithography/ SEM experts,

At UT Austin we are lucky to have the task of installing a new EBL/SEM in our NNCI cleanroom lab.

The operation team is leaning towards having the new EBL/SEM system in the same room as the 10 years old one.

Assuming that
- both items are fitting in the room,
- the manufacturer site survey passed,
- we agreed with jagged edges pictures due to cleanroom flow
Could you please share your thoughts on that plan.

Sincerely
Marylene, an avid reader of the labnetwork messages

Marylene Palard, Ph.D.
Program Manager
http://www.mrc.utexas.edu/
(512) 965 6671

The University of Texas | Microelectronics Research Center
Bldg #160 | 10100 Burnet road | Austin, TX 78758-4445