[labnetwork] "yellow" film for windows

Lapointe, Jean Jean.Lapointe at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Feb 10 14:33:02 EST 2017

Hi Dennis,

We just went through the same process after replacing our fluorescent fixtures by LEDs.
Rolls of the Y520E212 film were purchased through Microchemicals in Germany (www.microchemicals.com<http://www.microchemicals.com>).

Wafers were coated with resist and left exposed to the yellow light for 5 days and then developed for 1 min. The change in resist thickness was in the 3-6 % range.
By contrast, the resist was completely developed for wafers exposed to the light from fixtures with TAPR50 film.
Another yellow film was purchased through a local cleanroom equipment supplier but we do not have information on the manufacturer. From what I remember it performed worse than the TAPR50 film.

Good luck,
Jean

Dr Jean Lapointe
ICT portfolio,