[labnetwork] Safety shower curtain

Vito Logiudice vito.logiudice at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jul 10 16:08:25 EDT 2017

Hi Nava,

W would probably proceed as suggested by Iulian if we wanted curtains installed.

FYI, we’ve placed these fire blankets at each of our emergency showers in the hopes that it will encourage people to use them if needed; we have not hung them as shower curtains. Our thinking is that a buddy or a member of staff could hold the blanket up while the affected person is rinsing him/herself. The blanket could then be used by the affected person as they move out of the facility.

Best,
Vito
--
Vito Logiudice  MASc, P.Eng.