[labnetwork] Flip Chip Bonding 101

Robert Avila ra at finetechusa.com
Wed Jul 26 13:43:56 EDT 2017

A question for the University community -
Finetech is creating a Bonding/Flip Chip 101 course and we are in the process of putting the curriculum together. The complimentary program would last approximately 4 hours and can be held at a university location.  It would cover many types of bonding technologies (listed below).

Would there be interest at your university for such an opportunity? Please feel free to reach out to me individually if you feel that is more appropriate.

  *   Thermo-Compression Bonding  - approx.. 2 hours
     *   Au/Sn
     *   Au/Au
     *   Sintering
     *   Indium
  *   Thermo-Sonic Bonding - approx.. 1 hour
     *   Au/Au
     *   Chip on flex
  *   Laser Bar Bonding - approx. 30 minutes
  *   UV Cure - approx. 15 minutes
  *   Adhesive Bonding - approx. 15 minutes
  *   ACF/ACP Bonding  - approx. 15 minutes

Regards,
Robert Avila

[Finetech_Logo_20-50mm_orange copy]

National Sales Manager - North America