[labnetwork] Please recommend a RF sputter system

Chang, Long lvchang at Central.UH.EDU
Wed Jun 14 10:15:21 EDT 2017

Hi Jingqi,

We've been using an AJA ATC 2200 UHV sputtering system with 6 guns for over 9 years. We rarely have any issues with it and whenever we do, it gets solved within a few days because AJA provides "how-to" guides with detailed instructions and photos. We spend ~2 hours to train new students and they rarely fail to transfer samples.

Best,
Long Chang
Manager
UH Nanofabrication Facility