[labnetwork] SEKI Diamond MPCVD Info required

Roy Cork rc at danchip.dtu.dk
Wed Mar 1 06:18:50 EST 2017

Hi Everyone (greetings from DTU Danchip in Denmark),

We have recently taken delivery of a used SEKI microwave plasma enhanced Chemical vapor deposition tool (Model AX5250S). Unfortunately (as can happen), the delivery was missing all the original SEKI manuals.

Is there anyone in the group who would be able to help us? The tool is from 2006/7 and we believe was originally installed at SRI international on the east coast of the US.

Any information would be appreciated. But we are especially interested in an Install guide, user manual and if possible a contact at SEKI (we would like a service engineer come and visit us for 5 days to do the run-in). We have tried contacting them direct but have yet to receive a reply.
Alternatively if anyone has a tool installed already installed and running we would really appreciate some help.

Best regards,
Roy Cork

Chief Equipment Eng.
DTU Danchip