[labnetwork] Chemical resistant apron storage

Leif Johansen lej at danchip.dtu.dk
Sat Mar 18 07:43:48 EDT 2017

Hello Danny,

We have had the same problem at DTU Danchip and have come up with two attempts to solve it (please refer to the pictures below).
The first solution is simply to place aprons on hangers. This takes up space and the risk of the inside of an apron touching the outside of another apron is still present, albeit somewhat reduced.
The second solution is to hang the aprons on a triangular pole. If one only hangs one apron on each side, the risk of aprons touching each other is reduced. This, however, limits the number of aprons to three. The pole consists of magnetic, stainless steel plates, which are welded together. All items hanging on the pole are fixed with magnets.

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D29FE5.49CE26E0] [cid:image006.jpg at 01D29FE5.49CE26E0]

Best regards,
Leif

Leif S. Johansen

Head of Operations