[labnetwork] Surplus equipment

Himmer, Phil philh at montana.edu
Wed Mar 22 15:44:25 EDT 2017

HI Esta

One item I have not seen mentioned on this thread is problem of shipping used goods.
Unless the seller is willing to take shipping responsibility, FOB destination, I would suggest that you should not purchase from them. This should not be an issue with reliable vendors. This way the seller is responsible If the tool doesn’t work as promised.

Good luck
Phil

Dr. Phillip Himmer
Facility Manager- Montana Microfacrication Facility
Montana State University