[labnetwork] XeF2 sources

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 27 16:15:47 EDT 2017

Dr. Khbeis,
  Synquest laboratories is a reliable source for XeF2. Their headquarters is in Florida but it's produced in South Africa as well. Lead times can be excessive if you order electronic grade in its own cylinder as I do.
Hope this helps.

Steve Paolini
Principal Equipment Engineer
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems
11 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617- 496- 9816
spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu