[labnetwork] Upgrade EVG620 Mask aligner computer

Jun Li, Mr jun.li at mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 3 11:39:26 EDT 2018

Good morning All,

We have EVG620 Mask aligner system in our fab, with original the PC of Window 2000 system about 10+yrs age. These years from time to time, the computer or software is "freeze" during use. We have to restart the PC from time to time.   EVG has an option to upgrade the PC system,  basically it will be Old tool with NEW PC control +some hardware modifications.  According to EVG,  several customers have done that,  we are wondering if anyone here did that option before and how is the experience after that?

Many thanks for your feedbacks.

Jun Li
Nanotool Fab
McGill University