[labnetwork] Nanonex NX2600BA mask aligner available

Kyle Keenan kckeenan at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Apr 13 13:19:40 EDT 2018

Hello,

Our NX2600BA mask aligner module (originally part of our Nanonex
NX2600/2600BA combo system), is no longer needed in our lab, and we are
fielding offers to purchase the unit. Due to a need to create room for
more equipment, and the fact that all of our mask alignment work has
migrated to our Suss aligner, the unit has just been decoupled from the
nanoimprint module, and is available immediately.

The system is in good working order, and in great condition. It is
currently set up for 4" wafers, but can handle up to 6", and is
outfitted with the backside alignment option (including BS alignment
chuck). Please note that the PC and two side panels are not included
with the aligner. Some of the tool specs include:

*Newport/Oriel SP97436-1000 flood exposure UV flood exposure unit
*currently set up for 500w arc lamp (365 & 405mn wavelengths)
*4" wafer chucks and pieces chuck
*5x5" mask holder
*better than 1um layer to layer alignment accuracy
*manual drive of x, y, theta
*motorized z drive (WEC) with encoder
*dual front and backside CCD cameras/optics

If you are interested in purchasing this unit, you can email me directly
with your offer, or if you have any questions. Please note that the
purchaser would be responsible for crating/packaging/shipping/pickup
costs and/or arrangements.

Thank you,
--
Kyle Keenan