[labnetwork] Resist Inquiry

Norman Gottron ngottron at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 8 13:02:55 EDT 2018

Hello All,

I'm interested to see if any of you use/stock JSR's NFR 016 D2 photoresist.  This is a negative photoresist that I have used in the past, and it's quite easy to work with.  In trying to acquire this material, I've found that it can only be bought in 1 gallon bottles for >$1000, and NFR is not a fan of giving out samples.  So, my questions are:

1.   For those that use/stock this material, can it only be acquired through Doe & Ingalls?  Are there any other suppliers out there?

2.   Can anyone on LabNetwork sell me a sample of this resist?  2oz would be more than enough for my purposes at this time.

Regards,

Norman Gottron
Process Engineer, Carnegie Mellon University Nanofabrication Facility
Electrical and Computer Engineering | Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: 412-268-4205
www.ece.cmu.edu<http://www.ece.cmu.edu/>