[labnetwork] Leybold turbo pump controller

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 16 13:35:00 EDT 2018

Jeff,
  The message you are getting means that the turbo was jolted or shocked in some manner and you're right, It's specific to the controller. You will have to play with the buttons on the controller to figure out how to clear the message.
Steve paolini
Equipment Dood
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale systems