[labnetwork] 回覆: Leybold turbo pump controller

April, Mark R. mapril at draper.com
Fri Aug 17 11:49:09 EDT 2018

Hi Shane
I have strictly used  Ebara pumps now for the past 20 years.  I have great results from them and some have been online for over 9 plus years running 24/7 without issue.  The customer service is the best I have experienced.
Thanks

Mark R. April
Senior  Equipment Engineer
Microfabrication Laboratory Facilities Lead
[color_logo_small4]
555 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA  02139
mapril at draper.com<mailto:mapril at draper.com>