[labnetwork] SUSS MA/BA6 back side alignment microscope assembly

April, Mark R. mapril at draper.com
Wed Aug 29 14:03:07 EDT 2018

Good Afternoon All,
I was wondering if anyone had a right and/or left side back side alignment microscope assembly for a Karl Suss MA/BA6, S# 391 era aligner?  The part number that I need is 159309 for the right side and 159308 for the left side
If anyone would like to sell them, please let me know
Thank you

Mark R. April
Senior  Equipment Engineer
Microfabrication Laboratory Facilities Lead
[color_logo_small4]
555 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA  02139
mapril at draper.com<mailto:mapril at draper.com>
O # 617-258-1613 C # 617-455-1596
www.draper.com<http://www.draper.com>

Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.