[labnetwork] Booking Management System

Bowser, Jerry (Fed) jerry.bowser at nist.gov
Wed Dec 19 10:05:09 EST 2018

Hi Owain,

As Ryan indicated, NEMO will address most of the features you are looking for.  We developed NEMO here at the NIST Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology NanoFab to replace OpenCoral.  It is available to the public at no cost and does user management, reservations, interlocks, training, maintenance, etc.  Please let me know if you would like to discuss in more detail.

Best,
Jerry Bowser
Assistant Manager for Operations
NanoFab Operations Group
Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology