[labnetwork] DI Water Foggers

Morrison, Richard H., Jr rmorrison at draper.com
Thu Dec 27 05:42:32 EST 2018

I have one here at Draper and it is very effective. I used it when we had issues  around a Class 10 cleanroom certification. It is very good at identifying air flow around and in exhaust hoods, it give you an excellent visual of the air flow, I like it better than smoke sticks and it is much cleaner.

Rick