[labnetwork] Ge2Sb2Te5 deposition and annealing

A. William (Bill) FLOUNDERS bill_flounders at berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 5 16:58:28 EST 2018

Esta Abelev,
Consult with your campus EH&S.
Tellurium is known for its stench (same family as sulfur)
and exposure to miniscule amounts results in a condition known as tellurium
breath.
Both tellurium and antimony are considered mildly toxic and have defined
threshold exposure limits.
Multiple pump/purge cycles are recommended prior to opening your chamber.
As with any metals, avoid any operations that would generate particulates /
dust.

Bill Flounders
UC Berkeley