[labnetwork] University of Colorado Boulder: Director of Fabrication and Characterization Facilities

Juliet Gopinath juliet.gopinath at Colorado.EDU
Thu Jan 4 16:36:51 EST 2018

The college of engineering at CU Boulder is in a period of expansion of
students, faculty and facilities.  We are seeking an experienced clean
room manager to help us operate and grow our microfabrication and nano
characterization facilities
(http://cnl.colorado.edu/cnl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=211&Itemid=155).
This position will lead in the design and installation of a new
facility, hire and manage laboratory personnel, manage laboratory
finances, acquire equipment as needed, manage personnel to train and
maintain the usage of nanofabrication and nanocharacterization
equipment, and lead all marketing plans to target and attract internal
and external groups to our laboratory facilities.

More information can be found at the following link:

https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=12232&lang=en

The posting number on Taleo is 12232 and the title, Director of
Fabrication and Characterization Facilities.

--
Juliet Gopinath
Associate Professor in Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering
Juliet.Gopinath at colorado.edu
http://ecee.colorado.edu/~julietg/